Dangerous Shelter is an android simulation game, you can appreciate an intelligent otome game with 20 additional endings and full stories. Get different scenes by your decisions and love to make due in the zombie world. You have 180 days to substantiate yourself and get various stories. Install mod apk to unlimited gold and diamonds.
This developed by “StoryTaco.inc”. The entire world has been totally annihilated by zombies. Putting forth a valiant effort to make due in this world with your decisions. You end up in a Shelter, the solitary spot where humankind can live securely.
Dangerous Shelter Features-
- Events with interactive stories that happen in a variety of situations
- Unique character costumes by episodes
- Fast interactive otome game progression
- Pick your stories and get Love
- Happy ending stories with the boys, heroic moments, and even bitter failure,
- Episodes depending on your choices
- You have 180 days to prove your worth. Your schedule is your choice
- Earn money by working different jobs at the shelter and get hidden stories
- Train yourself to better survive the zombie land and get event episodes
- Explore the surroundings and find useful items with special stories
- Collect and watch all the endings with different stories by your choices
How to Install Dangerous Shelter APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Dangerous Shelter Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Dangerous Shelter mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Dangerous Shelter Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install