Rayark Games created “Cytus II,” a music rhythm game. It’s our fourth rhythm game title, following the global successes “Cytus,” “DEEMO,” and “VOEZ.” This sequel to “Cytus” reintroduces the original cast and is the result of hard work and dedication.
Humans have redefined internet development and connections in the future. We can now easily connect the real world to the internet world, transforming life as we have known it for thousands of years.
There is a mysterious DJ legend sir in the mega virtual internet space cyTus. People fall madly in love with his music because it has an irresistible charm. According to rumor, every note and beat of his music reaches the depths of the audience’s souls.
Sir, who had never shown his face before, announced one day that he will hold the first mega virtual concert —— sir-FEST —— and will invite a top idol singer and a popular DJ as opening acts. An unprecedented rush occurred the moment ticket sales began. Everyone was eager to see Sir’s true face.
Millions of people were involved in the FEST on the day of the event. The previous world record for the most simultaneous connections was broken one hour before the event began. The entire city was on their feet, waiting for Sir to descend from the heavens.
How to Install Cytus APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Cytus Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Cytus mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install