CyberFoot is an android game to manage your own football (soccer) team. You have to work as a coach of the team and manage the team in national leagues and international competitions. By downloading our mod apk you can use mod features. The game has an open database, so you can add, edit, delete new teams and players.
In the game, you can create your own club with famous football players. So if you have wished to see your favorite players in the same club but sadly they are from different clubs so don’t be sad now because you can now create your own club with them.
You need to act as a coach and being a coach is a difficult job. You have to train your team and arrange them for the match. You have to set the playing order of the team. The user interface of the game is so much easy to understand. There are international and national leagues where clubs compete with each other to win.
In Cyberfoot game you can take part in grand tournaments. The game takes the realtime data of players so everything is updated in the game. Create strategies in the game for winning the football match. By managing the team well you can make your way ahead in the tournaments.
Features Cyberfoot Football Manager:
These are the official game file features but you will get the extra features by downloading the mod apk–
- Create your own football club.
- Manage your club by training and by building strategies.
- Multiple Grand Tournaments to Join.
- Realtime Player Information
- Overall UI is simple
How to Install Cyberfoot APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Cyberfoot Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Cyberfoot mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Cyberfoot Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install