Everything is now moving online, AI is booming, and so does many things happen unmanned. Cyber crime is increasing and to save the world, the third world war could be a Cyber War!
Cyber War: Cyberpunk Reborn Gameplay
Night City is the highest heaven for outlaws in the year 2077, the heart of wickedness.
The nefarious Military Corporation owns the headquarters tower, and your goal is to demolish it for vengeance!
You escaped Night City a few months ago due to untreatable damage to your AI system.
It’s time to return to Night City for judgement now that you’ve recovered!
You must defeat the invincible hunters, outlaws, and bandits.
In this Cyberpunk universe, with a soul-like fighting system, you must intelligently manipulate your characters to crush all those foes into hell!
Cyber War Game Features
– Completely Offline Game Mode. Play wherever you are!
– A brutal combat system that is 100 percent soul-like
– 100% Non-Pay-to-Win because we don’t have any payment choices for you!
– Completely full 3D action game – nothing like it in other games!
– If you are skilled enough, you can play for free. – There are 16 unique epic bosses for you to face.
– A large number of free gems will be given away – Improved controls, menus, upgrading systems, and balance
– Additional free-goods events
How to Install Cyber War: Cyberpunk Reborn APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Cyber War: Cyberpunk Reborn Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Cyber War: Cyberpunk Reborn mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install