With an incredible selection of cars and customizations in the game CutOff, you can create the ride that best reflects your personality.
To make your game play easier, we have even brought this mod apk which gives you unlimited money to rule in the game.
As you step on the gas and roll into underground street racing, you’ll find yourself caught between confusion and power.
Take out the competition, boost your reputation, and then move on to more races, customizations, and vehicles. Make your decision and don’t look back.
CutOff Game Play and Feature
What can you expect from this game? … Let’s find out!
THE MOST EXPENSIVE CARS
Collect more than 20 of the finest automobiles. Each cool car has been carefully chosen for its aesthetics as well as the top driving performance you need.
PERFECT CUSTOMIZATION RIGHT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Use the new car editor to specify your car’s exact colour and content. You can also customise the colour of the Rims and other details to make sure you look your best on the track.
TURN INTO A STREET LEGEND
Complete 60+ levels in Career mode to begin your street journey. And compete against players from all over the country to become a true racer legend.
How to Install CutOff APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the CutOff Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the CutOff mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the CutOff Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install