Cute Cut is an android video editor application, this is a professional video editor. You will get all the editing features and by adding more to it we have the cute cut pro apk. In the pro apk you can use the professional features of the application. These features are locked in the normal version but this is the mod apk file so you can access everything.
Create your own short movie with this easy-to-use editing app. These features put you in control, allowing you to make the highest quality movies. Expand your creativity and use it in movie making. If you have an interest in editing then you can try this application. If you are YouTuber then you can use it to edit videos on your phone.
Cute Cut Features:
- Supports simultaneous adding of up to six different types of media into movie projects.
- Supports various Resolutions
- Creating a PIP (Picture-In-Picture) movie is easy in this game.
- Draw directly on the movie.
- 30+ drawing tools.
- 3 Advanced Brushes for pro effects: Texture, Linear Gradient, Radial Gradient, gradients editable.
- Highly customizable transitions.
- 20+ Pre-Defined Transitions.
- Transparency, Border, Corner, Shadow, Transform, and Sound Volume.
- Share Your Movie.
Cute Cut Pro Apk Features:
- Unlimited Movie Length
How to Install Cute Cut APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Cute Cut Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Cute Cut mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Cute Cut Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install