Level pack for the pinnacle guard game Cursed Treasure.
Take on the part as the shrewd overlord of the orcs, evil presences and the undead and shield you diamonds from being taken by the upright saints.
Play the miscreant – a savage Overlord with the consolidated may of orcs, undead, and evil presences at your order. You’ve endeavored to hoard your badly gotten acquire, yet significantly more than one influx of self-named legends need to take your Gems. Set your safeguards, assemble your procedure and obliterate the legends, continually remembering a certain something: Don’t Touch My Gems!
Cursed Treasure Highlights
- Protect your Gems from rushes of appropriating saints
- Awesome pinnacles with 12 distinct updates and one of a kind forces
- 33 epic abilities to open and add to your capability
- Devastating spells like Meteor and Frenzy to release on the trespassers
- 15 testing levels
- Many long stretches of play and replay to accomplish the pined for splendid rating on all levels
How to Install Cursed Treasure APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Cursed Treasure Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Cursed Treasure mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install