Have you ever longed for raising a Lovecraftian God from early stages to wonderful monsterhood?
Regardless in case you are a devotee of Lovecraft or you just read this name interestingly, this pixel workmanship retro virtual pet game will be in your pocket to fill your days with fun.
You will be another understudy of the Miskatonic University, and your main goal is to deal with the extraordinary old one Cthulhu
Feed, clean, obliterate and make him rest
4 phases of advancement from baby to god
6 distinct scenes depend of the day
6 gatherings of food to fulfill his large stomach
Dress him up with 90+ bits of T-shirt, pants, caps, wings and glasses
Summon other lovecraftian beasts and get unique gifts
Play smaller than expected games to acquire spirits for his every day schedule
Achieve missions to gather seals and brilliant skulls
Name your own Cthulhu and his observers
Opcional retro channel for your sentimentality
Cloud save keeps your advancement in a state of harmony on your various gadgets
Wake up the resting Cthulhu and assist him with continuing his standard of earth!
How to Install Cthulhu Virtual Pet 2 APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Cthulhu Virtual Pet 2 Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Cthulhu Virtual Pet 2 mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install