Cricbuzz exists when watching live stream of matches were not so popular. Imagine how much of experience the developers already have on this field.
With the Cricbuzz App you get every information about a live cricket match right on your fingertips. Let’s check out what all you get on this app:
⚡️ Superfast scores and commentary
💬 Highly engaging and entertaining ball-by-ball commentary
🔔 Notifications for live matches and breaking news
📝 Latest cricket news and editorials
📅 Schedules of upcoming matches
🎬 Exclusive video content
📈 Rankings, Stats and Records
🏆 Special content for major tournaments like ICC Cricket World Cup, T20 World Cup, Champions Trophy, IPL etc
🌍 Extensive coverage of all International cricket, IPL, BBL, CPL, Natwest T20 Blast and other major cricket tournaments across the world. Tons of domestic cricket coverage too.
How to Install Cricbuzz App on Android?
- Get the Cricbuzz APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Cricbuzz app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Cricbuzz APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install
Cricbuzz App may request you permissions for the following
We need this to locally store some data like images when you are using the app. This helps us minimize data uage and also make the experience fast and fluid.
We need this to automatically populate your Gmail Id when you try to send us feedback.
We need this to curate our content and show you the most relevant content on some sections of the App. eg: Matches, videos, news etc on Home screen. We will also use this for advertising purposes.