CREO Mark 1 the first product from Indian Startup CREO, has now started selling at a price of Rs. 19,999/- online on their own website via Shopify and on flipkart.com. The CREO Mark 1 was announced a week back where they claim to have software updates every month pushed to the phone to keep the device as fast as the first time a user uses it. Like other manufacturers (mostly) CREO Mark 1 comes with in-house made Fuel OS powered by Android.
Full hardware specifications of CREO Mark 1:
- 5.5-inch Q HD (1440x2560px) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Runs on 1.95 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU.
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB internal static storage and expandable memory with microSD upto 128GB.
- 21MP Primary rear camera with Dual LED flash, PDAF (Phase Detection AutoFocus), f/2.0 aperture, 4K recording @ 30FPS, 120 FPS Slo Mo in Full HD (1080p).
- 8MP front facing Selfie camera, 86-degrees FOV, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p recording @ 30FPS.
- Comes with Fuel OS Android Lollipop 5.1.1 out-of-box.
- 3,100 mAh battery capacity.
- 4G LTE, Dual SIM, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS.
- On the multimedia front it has AAC speakers, in-built FM radio.
I personally feel the price is not far high as compared to any other flagship phones out there like the Meizu MX5, Xperia M5 Dual and almost double the price as compared to the: LeEco 1S. Also it is higher in price when compared to Yureka NOTE and the Canvas 6 Pro, some of the mid-range budget phones.
Lets see how this startup made Mark 1 does in the market and how CREO makes its own position in the market as a flagship phone manufacturers like the OnePlus made with the OnePlus One debut. We will appreciate your thoughts on the comment box below.
You can buy the CREO mark 1 at the following places online: