Be involved in a food-related activity that is free of charge.
The Cooking Town is a completely free restaurant simulation game, with the added benefit of fast-paced action and strategy.
For free, you can try out one of the most popular culinary games.
Take over the identity of a chef in the middle of a cooking frenzy!
Live well by cooking excellent cuisine, immersing yourself in many culinary cultures, and cultivating a food fad empire.
Start a cooking diary and let restaurant obsession turn you into a better cook!
Cooking fever can be triggered by playing time-management cooking games in hot environments.
Anticipate, make, and serve excellent meals in the culinary universe!
Baking pizza, preparing hot dogs, and many other tasty treats are waiting for you in Cafe, bakery, and restaurant establishments around town.
When it’s breakfast time in the restaurants, dash from the kitchens!
To become a super star chef, learn how to create enormous menus.
This restaurant is always open, no matter where you are.
How to Install Cooking Town APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Cooking Town Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Cooking Town mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Cooking Town Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install