Cooking Solitaire is a wonderful Solitaire game which is based on Tripeaks Solitaire and will provide you ultimate challenge.
By tapping cards from the board that are one lower or one higher than the card in the base pile, you can assist the chef in collecting materials and creating wonderful cuisine.
You’re a Junior chef right now; solve riddles to advance to Super chef status.
This game is free to play, and some in-game items, such as jokers, are usually up for purchase but not anymore in this mod apk.
Features of the game Cooking Solitaire
– It’s a cooking game – It’s free to play – It has 3D cards and effects
– A large, easy-to-read card
– Multi-language support – Offline play
So, download this to play it right now and have fun!
How to Install Cooking Solitaire APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Cooking Solitaire Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Cooking Solitaire mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install