Clash of Mushroom is a strategy game in which mushrooms serve as the primary characters. In order to win, you must send mushroom soldiers to attack and occupy buildings on the battlefield. It is the player who has persevered through numerous levels and made it to the end who is the true winner.
Introduction to the game: Command your mushroom soldiers on the battlefield to experiment with different lines of attack. At the same time, employ a variety of heroes to your advantage to ensure victory. There are numerous levels in the game, each with its own set of challenges, and each with its own set of solutions. Make use of your creativity to get through the level without getting stuck. When you complete the levels, you will also receive a large number of rewards that will assist you in training soldiers and heroes.
Exquisite game graphics and excellent concerts will provide you with a pleasurable gaming experience! Features of the game include:
It is possible to pass and complete the battle more quickly by using different game skills, which also reflect your game intelligence!
You will have no trouble understanding the game’s rules and will be able to integrate yourself into the game smoothly and quickly!
There are many heroes in the game; take advantage of the different game experiences that each hero provides you!
Relax and take advantage of your free time!
How to Install Clash of Mushroom APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Clash of Mushroom Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Clash of Mushroom mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install