A merging idle clicker game that you may play casually and without having to worry about difficult rules!
From cavemen fighting with sticks to stealth tanks armed with powerful laser cannons, everything is possible! Advance your civilisation to the point where you may summon your own formidable army with a single tap!
Units can be combined to make them stronger!
The same units can be combined to become the units of the following level if they are merged together. Collect a total of 50 unique units!
Increase the strength of your units and bases to build a formidable army!
Units and the base can be upgraded with the use of gold and crystals. Upgrade your units to make them more powerful and to build a larger army.
Hero units assist you in your development!
Special hero units aid in the expansion of your army. Gain more wealth and experience points by using hero units that are updated in accordance with the advancement of the civilisation!
Battle innumerable opponents and seize control of their region!
To receive prizes, you must defeat bosses with your army and seize territories. The more regions you control, the greater the amount of benefits you receive!
If touching it causes you discomfort, simply leave it alone.
Even if you don’t do anything, your army and hero units will labour tirelessly to earn money and experience in your absence.
How to Install Civilization Army APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Civilization Army Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Civilization Army mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install