Christmas Stickers has a large selection of animated and non-animated stickers to use during the holiday season and on Christmas Day. All of the packages can be downloaded and used as native WhatsApp stickers.
There are numerous additional packages available for download, including, but not limited to:
– Christmas advent calendars, with a sticker for each day of December – amusing and dancing Santas
– various Christmas characters such as elf, elk, and bear – lovely black and white Christmas cats
The stickers aren’t just for WhatsApp; they can be used on any messaging app.
We wish you a happy holiday season! (as well as a happy new year;)
How to Install Christmas Stickers & GIF APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Christmas Stickers & GIF Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Christmas Stickers & GIF mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install