Chordify is an android music education tool developed by music lovers which are used to get chords of any of the song. This app automatically recognizes the chords and audio signals of a song and will synchronize it with your song in a simple and innovative music player. Install mod apk to unlock premium features for free.
This is the best application to get the guitar, ukulele, and piano chords. If you are a beginner-level musician then don’t worry it will help you to level up your talent. Chordify gives you the chords for any song and aligns them to the music perfectly. This app is developed by “Chordify B.V.”.
- Accurate chords for any song
- Curated content & personal library
- Animated views for guitar, piano, and ukulele chords
- Seamless integration with YouTube
- Search our 22,000,000 song catalog, and any other song in the world
- Cross-platform library integration (desktop, mobile)
Chordify Premium Features:
- Easily transpose the chords if you want to play in a different key.
- Try the capo feature and play your chordified songs the easy way.
- Slow down songs to keep up if you have difficulty with a specific chord.
- Loop tricky parts to jam like a pro.
- Download the chords from your favorite songs as a MIDI file for easy audio editing.
- Take the calculated guitar, ukulele, and piano chords with you as a PDF printout, wherever you go.
How to Install Chordify APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Chordify Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Chordify mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Chordify Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install