Chomp SMS is an android messaging application with great features like- notably a passcode lock, privacy options, scheduled SMS sender (reminders, birthday wishes), stop a text while sending, pin favs to top, backup, blocklisting / SMS blocker, signatures, text snippets, quick reply popup (even on the lock screen), multi-select picture gallery, dual sim, better MMS and GROUP messaging and many more features. Install mod apk to use pro features for free.
Chomp SMS Features-
- Plus unlimited customization options when receiving messages: change notification LED colors, ringtones, and vibrating patterns.
- In Chomp you can also customize the screen color, font style, text size, and background wallpaper. Go on give it some bling!
- Plus the latest (3000+) Android, Twitter, Emoji One & iOS style emojis including diversity (skin tone). Just pick your preferred emoji style, easy!
- Give Chomp SMS a try today! It’s pretty special.
- Compatible with Yappy, Pushbullet, MightyText, and Android Wear for desktop notifications and replying.
How to Install Chomp SMS APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Chomp SMS Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Chomp SMS mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Chomp SMS Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install