Using a powerful squawk, Chiki, a chicken in Chiki’s Chase, takes down any foe that stands in his way. Rampage through a never-ending desert that only gets more difficult as you progress. While Chiki grows tougher each time, randomised upgrades are available as you continue through the game, keeping things fresh and interesting. Every time you play, you get a new experience!
Many upgrade options let you to tailor your gameplay to your own preferences, making running and gunning more fun.
Enemies & Obstacles – abound in this game. As you progress deeper into the desert with your approach, new and more difficult obstacles will appear. Later stages demand a great deal of focus and perseverance!
The mobile game isn’t done until you’ve collected enough coins to buy another retry! Once you’ve reached the most recent checkpoint, you can begin the game all again.
There will never be any fees, in-app purchases, or advertisements. Creating Android games is something we enjoy doing, and we hope you enjoy playing ours!
How to Install Chiki’s Chase APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Chiki’s Chase Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Chiki’s Chase mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install