If you enjoy solving puzzles, then Chess Clash will put your thought process and decision making skill to the test!
Chess is an ancient strategy game that has become one of the most popular board games ever.
You must capture your opponent’s pieces and checkmate their kings in order to win, you already know that, right!
Chess Clash Gameplay and features
Online multiplayer game with free daily rewards
Invite and play with friends
Chat with players and exchange gifts
Multiple arenas with different prizes
Two game modes — Classic Chess and Quick Chess
Collect unique Chess pieces and top Chess boards
Compete with other players on the Leaderboard
A little detail about the game
Play online with players from all over the world in a duel.
Invite your pals over and play a game with them.
Other players can be contacted and gifts exchanged.
Play the ‘Classic Chess’ mode for a relaxing game or the ‘Quick Chess’ option for a fast-paced game.
Choose from a variety of arenas with varying match prizes.
Play the game to unlock and acquire beautiful chess sets.
Every day, you’ll receive free goodies!
On the Leaderboards, you can compete with other players.
Climb them to the top for a chance to win large rewards.
Everyone can join this Chess experience, from kids to adults, and learn by playing live with real opponents!
Now is the time to download and unleash your inner chess master!
How to Install Chess Clash APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Chess Clash Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Chess Clash mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install