Chaos Battle League is an android action game, It’s an ideal opportunity to make some Chaos. Order the most notable characters that length the ages to acquaint your rivals with a lot of pain in Chaos Battle League. In this quick-moving, continuous, multiplayer smackdown, you’ll gather and overhaul huge loads of Characters, Defenses, and Abilities from across history and legend. Install mod apk to make faster summons in the game.
This game is developed by “Rogue Games, Inc.”. Rout your foes to climb the leaderboard, and procure astonishing prizes. Join a Guild to exchange cards and complete missions together to propel your Guild and open advantages that advantage everybody.
Chaos Battle League Features-
• Battle opponents from across the globe in real-time matches to rule the leaderboards
• Advance through Leagues, unlock awesome new Cards, enhance your team and strategy
• Customize your team and Defensive Towers to emerge victorious against opponents
• Use powerful Special abilities to gain the advantage, or hold off your opponents
• Create or join a Guild to level up your cards and share strategies
• Complete quests to level up your Guild and unlock beneficial perks
How to Install Chaos Battle League APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Chaos Battle League Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Chaos Battle League mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Chaos Battle League Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install