Defend against a relentless wave of orcs and goblins as you discover new weapons and locations in this game of Castle Fusion Idle Clicker.
Witness the cycle of destruction and uncover a deeper meaning behind this war.
To make it easier, this mod apk brings you the merge hack in this game.
Game Features of Castle Fusion Idle Clicker
– Follow the story line of a new group of heroes
– Easy to play, hard to put down
– Fully featured 3D medieval world
– Earn Achievement points by competing in Leaderboards
– Defend the royal family over many generations
– Designed to consume less battery juice so you can idle the game for even longer
Simple to Play
Drag and drop identical towers to create new and more powerful weapons. Use gathered scraps from fallen foes to upgrade your defenses and defeat even more enemies.
Merge towers, go AFK and watch your income stream, or click around your empire. Become the Castle Fusion tycoon. Battle an evil robotic mech operated by disgruntled orcs and goblins, and hatch your very own dragon!
After you’re done with the battle, settle down and run your very own Tavern, open to man and goblin. Keep those bellies stuffed and those drinks full.
How to Install Castle Fusion Idle Clicker APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Castle Fusion Idle Clicker Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Castle Fusion Idle Clicker mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Castle Fusion Idle Clicker Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install