Synopsis of the Casefile: Tokyo Noir story
You’ve started working as a freelance journalist to try to solve the mystery behind your brother’s death. You’ve set your shop above his best friend’s café, but no leads have come your way—until a strange individual asks you to follow a young yakuza leader to a bar.
This deadly criminal appears to be familiar with you and your brother. However, the bar is raided by cops before you can acquire any more information, and you’re soon sitting across from a gorgeous investigator in an interrogation room.
You’re thrown into a dangerous web of crime, mystery, and romance with these three men that takes you to Tokyo’s darkest corners. You continue to piece together the puzzle of your past by making unexpected connections. Will the perpetrators be held accountable, or will you and your new love join the lengthy list of victims?
Characters you Encounter in Casefile: Tokyo Noir
Sho is a tough-as-nails detective.
Your brother’s former partner, a tough cop with a permanently grim glare. Sho became sceptical of your brother’s dying circumstances and launched his own private investigation. Despite his apprehensions, he decides to allow you in on the investigation.
Rui is the proprietor of a café.
Rui, your brother’s university classmate and best friend, is a kind and compassionate man who can’t take ignoring anyone in trouble. You had nowhere to turn after your brother died, so he let you move into the apartment above his café. He’s the only person you can trust completely, but everyone has secrets…
Kento, the Yakuza boss
With a piercing glare, a cold-hearted, menacing yakuza commander. He’s a source of trouble for both the police and other yakuza families, as he’s rumoured to be brutal and unpredictable. He appears to know something about your brother’s death and constantly teases you, but his involvement feels uncomfortably personal…
How to Install the mod apk or Casefile: Tokyo Noir Hack on Android?
- Get the hack mod apk file of Casefile: Tokyo Noir from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this hack APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the mod apk of Casefile: Tokyo Noir.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the hack apk version):
- Once enabled, tap on the hack apk mod file to install