Welcome to Cartoon Hot Racer 3D, your new favorite cartoon racing game! Become the most popular racer in a brand new open-world arcade racing game!
Take on the role of a taxi driver, ambulance driver, or police officer in Sunrise Town and go after criminals!
Taking driving lessons will prepare you to drive like a pro.
Turn up the volume on all of the vehicles and see who can handle it best!
Are you ready to begin? Then set off!
The game has the following features:
There are over a hundred different kinds of races ( Sprint, speed, traffic, checkpoints and others )
You’ll discover a vast open world filled with devastation opportunities.
Enhance your vehicle to the hilt! You can upgrade every part of your car with the upgrade system!
A collection of ten vehicles, each with its own unique characteristics!
Become a taxi driver, doctor, or police officer for a living! Take a job with whoever you like!
You should go to driving school to get better at it.
Flexible game settings and a built-in benchmark are both included as standard features.
Game radio with three distinct stations to suit your preferences!
There are quests and bonuses to be found every day!
Also, there’s a lot more in store for you!
How to Install Cartoon Hot Racer 3 APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Cartoon Hot Racer 3 Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Cartoon Hot Racer 3 mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install