Carista OBD2 is a mobile app which empowers you to seamlessly diagnose, customize, and service your car. Just plug in your OBD2 adapter, launch the app and save time and money on dealers and mechanics.
Is you car supported? To know, check here: https://caristaapp.com/vehicles
Dealer-level electronic diagnostics (fault code checking and resetting) of all modules in the vehicle, incl. “check engine”, ABS, airbag, and other manufacturer-specific systems. Requires in-app subscription. Supports some vehicles only: check https://caristaapp.com/vehicles
CUSTOMIZATIONS / CODING
Personalization of comfort & convenience features of the car. Customize your car to your liking and get rid of all those annoyances you have to deal with every time you get into your car. You can even enable hidden features that you didn’t even know your car had! Requires in-app subscription. Supports some vehicles only: check https://caristaapp.com/vehicles
For all supported vehicles:
• Carista shows you if your car is ready for Emission tests — that way you can avoid the trip to the testing station before the vehicle’s systems have gathered enough driving data to be ready for testing.
For some Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, Cupra, Skoda models:
• Electronic parking brake (EPB) retraction tool, Service reset, Launch control counter, Detailed ECU information
• Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration
• Battery registration
For some Toyota, Lexus, Scion models:
• Tire pressure sensors (TPMS), ABS/VSC/TRAC inspection, Detailed ECU information
Requires in-app subscription. Supports some vehicles only: check https://caristaapp.com/vehicles
1. Supported vehicles: SOME models by Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, Cupra, Skoda (VAG), BMW, Mini, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Nissan and Infiniti. To check a specific model and year, see: https://caristaapp.com/vehicles
All paid features are available with an in-app purchase of our Pro functionality: a subscription at $49.99 USD/year or $19.99 USD/3 months or $9.99 USD/month. If you use the official Carista OBD2 adapter, you will receive a free one-month trial of all paid features.
3. Hardware Requirement
To use Carista, you need an OBD2 adapter. You can use the Carista OBD2 adapter or a generic ELM327 v1.4 Bluetooth or WiFi adapter (just make sure it’s not fake/defective). See: https://www.caristaapp.com/adapter
How to Install the mod apk or Carista OBD2 Hack on Android?
- Get the hack mod apk file of Carista OBD2 from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this hack APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the mod apk of Carista OBD2.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the hack apk version):
- Once enabled, tap on the hack apk mod file to install