Card Guardians is a roguelike deck building RPG game where every choice and card can reverse the situation in a fight. Vanquish new cards, fabricate new decks, and fight various, progressively amazing enemies. Investigate a roguelike world called Valentia, where the Guardians saved the harmony for millennia until Chaos Day showed up. It is your assignment as a Hero to reestablish harmony and harmony in Valentia by overcoming every one of your enemies, day and night until its realms are by and by safe!
Card Guardians Features
– Build your own deck of cards with various assault and guard methodologies to send your foes back to the Chaos prisons they come from.
– Travel through a few realms trying to reestablish harmony in a roguelike RPG experience games world joined with a decent versus abhorrent conflict game.
– Try various methodologies on a very interesting deck building game where each move can choose the tides of a fight.
– Upgrade your deck, attempt new powers, and become a Hero in a Roguelike RPG Adventure Games.
How to Install Card Guardians APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Card Guardians Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Card Guardians mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install