COVER SHOOTER OF THE YEAR WINNER
Resurrection of the dead! Apocalyptic world? Try to make it through!
MOBILE PLAY IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Now you can play a console-quality cover shooter on your phone, complete with blocky graphics.
Strike back with new weapons like a pistol or sniper rifle and take out all of your foes to ensure your survival. The player has access to a wide variety of weapons and ammo.
The player can hold and aim blocky grenades before releasing them.
The smoothness of the player’s movement and the camera’s perspective are key design elements.
A smooth touch control system for professional gamers that must be tried.
You can help us make more games by watching our ads and downloading the apps we’ll show you as you play.
Amazing maps and weapons, with more on the way!
Simple Blocky Graphics Immersive Levels
Best 3rd person shooter on mobile devices
ZOMBIES!!! -For the Android operating system.
-Slots for weapons -Controls for weapons via touch-pad
How to Install Call of War APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Call of War Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Call of War mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install