Table of Contents
Call Blocker App is the best for listing contacts to the blacklist. Call Blocker is the premium version of Call Blocker free version and I am providing the Call Blocker Apk direct download link later in this post. This Apk is too useful these days because there are some of the spam phone numbers which will make you suffer in daily life.
Call Blocker app is developed by Vlad Lee and is too much popular in google playstore. You can blacklist the alphanumeric messages and choose spam numbers to create a blocklist of the numbers which you don’t want to answer.
In Call Blocker you can also add the numbers which are hidden and private which means the number which is hidden and private are directly added to the blocklist and directly unanswered. In Call Blocker apk you can also add numbers begin with and choose any numeric digit.
This Call Blocker apk can save you from many spam calls and you will get protected from big frauds. This application is best because of the many features. Call Blocker has the feature to directly add all the numbers begin with you selected numbers.
Features Of Call Blocker-
There are many more features in the Call Blocker but we are sharing only the popular ones.
- You can add contacts to the blacklist in Call Blocker.
- Add messages to the blocklist.
- You can block all the numbers so all the numbers will work the same.
- You can block the numbers which are hidden and private.
- You can schedule the timing of calls and messages.
- No ads will appear in Call Blocker.
Requirements For Installing Call Blocker Apk-
- You need Android version 4.1 or higher to install Call Blocker.
- Download Call Blocker APK.
Where to download Call Blocker Apk?
Below is a direct link to download the latest Call Blocker Apk available to date.
Download Call Blocker Apk 1.2.2
How To Install and Use Call Blocker APK?
Make sure that there should not be any Call blocker app already installed on your phone. If so, uninstall that before installing this app.
- Download the Call Blocker APK from the above download link
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third party app other than Play Store. To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
For example: if you have downloaded the Call Blocker apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
- Once installed successfully, open the
- Give contact permissions to Call Blocker apk.
- You can now easily mark the numbers to the blacklist.
- In Call Blocker you can schedule the date and time of blacklisted numbers.
- You can blacklist messages and contacts easily.
- You will get the whitelist option to arrange the blocklist contact to whitelist.