Busuu is an android application that is created for educating languages to everyone. Learn 12 languages with the help of this app. If you are a traveler and vlogger then you can use this app to learn new languages. Application has some of the most spoken languages which you can learn by spending a bit of your time. Install mod apk to use premium features of the app.
This application is developed by “Busuu”. You can learn all these languages with this app- Spanish, French, Japanese, English, German, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Turkish, Arabic, and Polish. You can master grammar and can easily expand your vocabulary. The premium mod will assist you more in training.
- Need Spanish, English, or Japanese speaking practice? No matter which language you’re learning, our feature gives you access to feedback from native speakers.
- Wondering how best to learn English, French, Spanish, Japanese, or another language? Let us organise your time for you so you can study whenever suits you.
- Power through learning Japanese, French, or any other language, by retaining as much vocab as possible.
- Grammar is tricky when learning languages, so whether you’re mastering Japanese or French, let our smart grammar tool help you with the hard bits.
- Applying for a French, English, Spanish or Italian speaking job? Show potential employers you speak a foreign language: earn official certificates.
- Learning languages & got no Wi-Fi? No problem. Download Spanish, English or Japanese content & study on the move.
- We respond in 15 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese & Indonesian.
- Study up to 12 different languages
- Here’s a complete list of all 12 language courses on offer- Spanish | French | Japanese | English | German | Portuguese | Italian | Russian | Chinese | Turkish | Arabic | Polish.
How to Install Busuu APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Busuu Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Busuu mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Busuu Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install