Business Strategy 3 is a turn-based strategy game with an easy stock exchange simulator that is a sequel to Business Strategy 2 and Business Strategy. This is a straightforward economic plan for people who want to experience the thrill of the stock market without taking any risks.
The game is completely free, and it is merely a recreation of the exchange, not a platform for real-money transactions.
Features of the game include:
– The exchange’s capacity to trade more than 40 assets. Stocks, goods, and cryptocurrencies react to changes in the condition of the economy in the game, and if the player has enough money and solid political connections, he or she can affect the market.
– Unexpected events might have an impact on the player’s situation as well as the situation in the business.
– the chance to engage in debt obligations issued by countries with varied degrees of risk and profitability
– a system of skills, the improvement of which offers major benefits; – a choice of initial game circumstances, which include a balance of taxes, risks, and the availability of investments and bank loans; – a system of skills, the advancement of which provides considerable benefits. In comparison to the second game, new skills have been added;
– the ability to recruit personnel; – the ability to earn popularity and utilise it to obtain influence; – the ability to use your influence to influence policies and gain a competitive edge. However, be aware that corrupt connections come with their own set of dangers!
– the necessity to manage your time, which is represented in the game by action points, by prioritising your tasks. Time management is crucial!
– the ability to work or freelance if you need to start your climb to the top with a tiny steady income.
– the power to borrow money from a bank and use credit funds; – the ability to affect the status of the industry and the price of stocks on the market; – the ability to attract investors and trade your company’s shares. Depending on the popularity of the character, your words will have varied repercussions.
– a fully revamped company model; – real estate investment; – even the potential to halt global warming (though this is far from certain).
How to Install Business strategy 3 APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Business strategy 3 Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Business strategy 3 mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install