Get ready to experience a new fast food sensation! Create your own diner and grill your way to success. Create different recipes and offer your patrons a truly customized experience!
Think outside the box and experiment in the kitchen. Replace your meat patty with a fish fillet and tartare sauce, or a bacon, lettuce, and egg combo. You’re limited only by your imagination!
And the fun doesn’t stop with burgers. Create menus for side dishes, drinks, and desserts to really capture the hearts of your customers!
Just don’t let your popularity go to your head. You’ll need to manage your staff and train them to improve their skills. Before you know it, you’ll be offering world-class customer service even during the lunchtime rush!
Keep the cash flowing, and you’ll be able to open extra branches of your restaurant. Can you handle running several stores at once? Will you crush your rivals and take their territory for yourself?
Download the APK, open your restaurant today and take the food industry by storm!
How to Install Burger Bistro Story App (mod) on Android?
- Get the Burger Bistro Story mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Burger Bistro Story mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Burger Bistro Story mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install