Bud Farm: 420 is a simulation Android game where you have to do the farming. You can sell and buy cookies, nachos, and other stuff. Grow your fests, upgrade your building, and craft various products. Install mod apk to have unlimited currency in the game.
You have to help Shorty and Dave transform the Mesa from junk to crunk. Build your festival, bring in the people, grow and sell the virtual pot you need to keep the party going.
This game is developed by “LDRLY Games”. The overall graphics of the game is good. There are rad cards that you can collect in order to make your journey smoother in the game.
Bud Farm: 420 Features-
- PLANT, WATER & HARVEST the dankest organic kush like Bubblegum and Lemon Haze
- SELL, TRADE & BUY freshly baked edible treats like Cookies, Nachos, and Brownies. Mmm, tasty!
- SERVE HUNGRY CUSTOMERS waiting at Shorty’s shop
- BUILD, REPAIR & UPGRADE shops at the festival, it’s a renovators delight!
- COLLECT & FEED cute animals
- GET YOUR GROOVE ON, drop the beat and get buzzed!
How to Install Bud Farm: 420 APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Bud Farm: 420 Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Bud Farm: 420 mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Bud Farm: 420 Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install