It’s time to construct your own mediaeval castle and vanquish your foes!
Broyalty is a brand-new, magical universe full with epic battles, missions, and adventures!
Defend your territories and save the princess by fighting goblins and other supernatural creatures.
To enhance the armour and weaponry of your troops and crush your foes, open chests and receive rewards for triumphs.
Win gold to construct an indestructible fortress that will be the pride of the entire mediaeval world!
Advance your heroes, promote your citizens, and rise to the top of the leaderboard!
As the monarch, you must devise a good strategy to win a mediaeval battle, so carefully select your men and build your army.
Before you fight, buy weapons and plan your battle strategy and tactics.
This isn’t going to be a simple win…
You may become the strongest king of the Middle Ages and strengthen your kingdom with good strategy and well-equipped army.
Only the most skilled and brave knights will be able to overcome their foes and conquer their lands.
You’ll go through numerous universes in the game, each with its own set of tough objectives and conflicts. However, it won’t always be so serious, so prepare to be entertained, brother!
Come on, the princess has to be rescued!
How to Install Broyalty APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Broyalty Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Broyalty mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install