The critically acclaimed, story-driven adventure game developed by Starbreeze Studios and directed by award-winning Swedish film director Josef Fares.
Joystiq gives it a 10/10. “It’s unusual for a game to forge such a strong connection.”
“Moved me to tears,” says Polygon.
“A triumph,” says Eurogamer.
More than 50 awards have been bestowed upon it, including Game of the Year, BAFTA, DICE, and others.
A man fighting for his life. His two sons, desperate to help their father, have only one option. They must embark on a journey to find and return the “Water of Life,” while learning to rely on one another for survival. They must be strong where the other is weak, brave where the other is afraid, and brothers.
• Use specially designed dual virtual joysticks to guide two brothers, Naia and Naiee, on an epic fairy tale journey.
• Solve puzzles, explore stunning locations, and fight boss battles while controlling both brothers at the same time in single player mode • Solve puzzles, explore stunning locations, and fight boss battles using the unique qualities of big and little brother, each varying in strength, size, and speed Witness an emotional story told without words… narrative above and beyond the ordinary
This is a trip you will never forget…
How to Install Brothers APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Brothers Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Brothers mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install