Do you like fighting games? Are you a die-hard action gamer?
Transform into legendary warrior heroes in Brawl Fighter- Super Warrior Fighting Game.
To defeat the opponent monsters in Brawl Fighter- Super Warrior Fighting Game, you must control the character to move quickly and use power moves intelligently.
A beautiful green fairy character will appear in the game to help you pass the gates.
UNIQUE FEATURES The graphics are so good you won’t believe it. Stunning sounds and effects enhance your gaming experience. Select levels from easy to difficult on the game screen.
💪 Almost 40 heroic characters to incarnate. Diverse opponents with increasing strength, making the fight more intense. Fighting mode: Direct fights with your friends.
💪 It’s a tournament mode where you must defeat other players to win. Dark Forest, Ghost Palace, Underearth Jail… The storyline is very appealing throughout the game. Win and collect gold to upgrade your heroic warrior and unlock new story chapters. Test your luck with lucky spins for gifts.
Specifically, our game is completely free. Don’t worry about not depositing affecting your game enjoyment.
We will keep updating characters and levels to satisfy your passion.
How to Install Brawl Fighter APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Brawl Fighter Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Brawl Fighter mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install