Take a look at the new Bravo Shooter which is a first-person shooter modern shooting game.
This game contains a variety of objectives, stages, and stunning environments.
Bravo Shooter: Gun Fire Strike Gameplay
In this game, you must shoot down enemy tanks, boats, ships, and jet fighters while surviving to move on to the next mission.
Every task is distinct from the others.
Accept the challenge and put your talents to the test.
You have several guns with a large number of rounds.
Save your life by shooting the opponents with pinpoint accuracy.
It’s a helicopter.
Come in with peratroopers and effectively shoot down the helicopter and peratroopers.
Tanks are attacking you and blasting the area where your land is located.
Destroy tanks by firing on them.
The enemy’s goal is to take control of the island.
You are a soldier tasked with defending the island from attacks from the sea, land, and air.
Not only do the enemy’s land infantry have a lot of firepower, but they also have amphibious tanks and air assistance.
How to Play
To play, press the fire button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
– A focus zoom button
– The gun change button is next to the fire button.
Bravo Shooter Game Features
– FPS shooting game
– island and city settings
– numerous guns to shoot
– numerous stages to play
– good graphics and simple controls
How to Install Bravo Shooter APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Bravo Shooter Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Bravo Shooter mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install