The Braveland trilogy concludes with the most exciting book of all, number three – welcome to Braveland Pirate is a strategy game, which is this one!
Also, you get unlimited money in this mod apk of this game, plus, this is a paid game available for free to download.
A crew of pirates led by Captain Jim embarks on a search for the Eternal Treasure. Hordes of undead, chests full of gold, devious pirate captains, and breathtaking adventures await you in the Free Islands.
Braveland Pirate Game Play:
– Your Hero steps on the battlefield for the first time in the series
– Travel freely between the islands on your own ship
– Random encounters with enemies in the open sea
– Heaps of rare artifacts stashed away in treasure chests
– Pirate tricks that change the course of a battle
– Three talent trees to enhance your captain
– A real pirate crew: cabin boy, daredevil, cannoneer, possessed, and many more
– Hand drawn tropical islands surrounded by a vast ocean
– Hunt for the heads of the most notorious criminals
– More than seven hours of real adventures
Download this strategic action based game if you love one.
How to Install Braveland Pirate APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Braveland Pirate Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Braveland Pirate mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Braveland Pirate Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install
The Braveland Trilogy:
– Braveland Wizard
– Braveland Pirate (this game)