Designer Scott Brodie’s Brave Hand is a stunningly simple, original single-player card game of luck and skill.
As you progress through the game, you’ll learn more about the Wanderer and the Guardian, who are depicted in 16 beautiful hand-painted themes.
An attractive design that mixes the strategy of collectible card games with the ease of classic card games like War and Solitaire.
The Highlights of Brave Hand and the Mod
This game is the finalist in the Google Play Indie Games Festival! You can think of how good this game is!
Pocket Gamer said about Brave Hand: “Wonderful…delightful design and engaging narrative.”
According to AppAdvice “Brave Hand is a fantastic card game that can be enjoyed by anyone… 9/10”
How to Install the mod apk or Brave Hand Hack on Android?
- Get the hack mod apk file of Brave Hand from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this hack APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the mod apk of Brave Hand.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the hack apk version):
- Once enabled, tap on the hack apk mod file to install