Boulder Dash – 30th Anniversary is the best game in the series’ 30-year history, with 280+ interesting levels, 12+ new, breathtaking planets, and 10 playable characters.
This is a must-see for gem collectors.
The heroes, RockfordTM, CrystalTM, and others, face a load of new, fascinating challenges in this famous action puzzler game.
Dig through stunning tunnels with 3D components while avoiding falling rocks, collecting rare jewels, and avoiding evil adversaries.
Treasure chests with rare goods and powerful power-ups can be found.
While maintaining the fundamental gameplay mechanics and features of Boulder Dash, this game offers exciting new components like diagonal movement, which opens up new and challenging challenges while giving the caverns a unique and organic aesthetic.
Boulder Dash : 30th Anniversary – Game Features
• There are 280 brand-new levels with sophisticated physics!
• 12 never-before-seen environments with new 3D animated creatures!
• Multicolored gem combinations, treasure chests, rare treasures, and amazing power-ups are all new!
• Special events featuring one-of-a-kind rewards that are only available for a limited time!
• Premium world by videogame icon Peter Liepa, who brings 20 of the most mind-bending levels to the game he designed 30 years ago!
• Play as RockfordTM or choose from a variety of male and female characters, including CrystalTM!
• Prizes for free spins!
• Share screenshots and high scores from the game on Twitter!
• Moga, Amazon Fire Controller, and 8BitDo NES30 controller support added!
• Compete against your Facebook® friends for the highest score!
• Support for Google Play Game Services (Achievements and Leaderboards)!
• The first Boulder Dash game to have movement and diagonal walls!
• Multiple languages supported: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, and Russian are all available!
How to Install Boulder Dash APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Boulder Dash Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Boulder Dash mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install