Botworld Adventure is a big, gorgeous and varied world which you can explore as you journey out to acquire rare scrap and discover new bots.
Enter various landscapes, encounter a variety of characters, collect unique treasures and unravel the numerous secrets hidden in Botworld.
You can travel freely the different lush forests and harsh deserts but make sure you have a strong team of bots since you never know what’s around the corner.
Everything About Botworld Adventure Gameplay
Outsmart your adversaries with a unique strategic fighting system.
Your bots will leap, charge stun or blast throughout the arena with superior AI while you plot the ideal ability to stomp your rivals.
Each bot has distinct powers and a powerful ultimate, mix these with the formidable player abilities for maximum effect.
Collect & Customize
You will find build and acquire uncommon and strong bots to create the ideal team.
Search the planet to find new bot recipes and collect the rare scrap to build and improve your favourites.
Customise their talents and abilities as the level up and gain stronger.
Choose your Character
Play as one of 4 races: cats, dogs, buffalo and lizards.
Choose a distinctive look to add your own individuality to the character.
Wait no more to download and play this game!
How to Install Botworld Adventure APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Botworld Adventure Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Botworld Adventure mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install