Boom Beach is a strategic android game that is created by the popular gaming corporation “Supercell”. They have created some of the most popular games like “clash of clans” and “Clash Royale”. In this game, you have to make a strategy to fight the evil Blackguard. You can unlock powerful heroes with special abilities and for doing so you need diamonds/coins so download and install mod apk to get unlimited in-game money.
The graphics of the game is great and the sound of the game is so relaxing. The game has a huge fanbase and if you are one of them then try this mod apk to make your in-game success faster and easier. It is a multiplayer game so you can play with or against million other players.
You can attack enemy bases to free enslaved islanders and unlock the secrets of this tropical paradise. Create a Task Force with players around the world to take on the enemy together.
Boom Beach Features –
- Play with millions of other players, raid hundreds of enemy bases for loot
- Battle for control of precious resources to upgrade your base against enemy attacks
- Explore a huge tropical archipelago and discover the mysterious power of the Life Crystals
- Face fearsome Blackguard Bosses and uncover their evil plans
- Join other players to form an unstoppable Task Force to take on co-op missions
How to Install Boom Beach APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Boom Beach Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Boom Beach mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Boom Beach Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install