A range of interesting mods like Hot Wheels race, buggy Smash racing, stunt driving games, and more are included in the free 3D multiplayer racing game Boogy – Hot Wheels Racing.
Getting behind the wheel of an open Multiplayer racing game sounds like a lot of fun. Acquire new cars and tracks by unleashing your skills. There are volcanic volcanoes in the desert and lovely beaches in the karting arena. There are several shortcuts and detours to be found on each and every race track.
Boogy – Hot Wheels Racing is a lot of fun because of this. Multiplayer game is an epic combat with stunning physical effects. The fast-paced beats and the roar of racing engines in the background make it easy to get into the spirit of things. Finally, due to the game’s simple controls, it is appropriate for players of all ages.
ASPECTS OF THE GAME
Great sound effects and stunning 3D visuals make this a fun and free multiplayer auto racing game! You may race online against your friends or random opponents, and there are a wide variety of cars to choose from, as well as low, medium, and high graphics settings. Table of the world’s top five players to compare scores from across the globe.
How to Install Boogy APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Boogy Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Boogy mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install