The Bomb Club welcomes you if you love explosives! Explode your way through this puzzle game full of bombs and challenges!
Bring your bomb-fu to detonate all bombs on the board. Success requires more than a love of ‘BOOM’ things to go BOOM. Luckily, the other club members will help you!
More than 20 wacky bombs to stockpile
Meet the Laser, Black Hole, Magma, Smoke, and other bombs, each with its own effect and range. Being a bomb expert isn’t easy. But the Nitronomicon reminds you what they all do. Keep this book close to your heart!
It’s the bomb hats!
A hat on a bomb gives it a new effect! With the Party hat, Hard hat, Top hat, and other stylish headgears, you’ll never be short on options or style!
Big map to explore
Hundreds of levels of various types await you. Your path, your pace, and new stuff as you progress. Who knows what awaits you at the end?
Get a high score by mastering all bombs and hats and completing optional objectives. Bomb Club’s systems are simple, but they’re also challenging! Newcomers will have no trouble following the story, but puzzle experts will be challenged!
So, what? Y’envie d’autres Bonus level packs with even more bombs and tricky levels!
How to Install Bomb Club APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Bomb Club Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Bomb Club mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install