HARVEST & HAY! 🐶🐱
Welcome to Blocky Farm, where you may manage your property, care for your animals, harvest crops, bring items to the town, and make friends with the locals. Set up a massive farm of your own design. Today is the day to begin your village life!
Blocky Farm is a veg-friendly offline game that you may play all day and night. During gameplay, no animals are harmed!
Manage your farm and upgrade your structures in the town and your relations with the town REAL FRIENDSHIPS WITH NEIGHBORHOOD CITIZENS * LOVE ANIMALS – unique system of animals love interactions * TRACTOR WITH PHYSICS-BASED DRIVER SYTEM HARVEST FIELDS WITH THE TRACTOR GO FISHING, SWIM BY BOAT AND CATCH 16 UNIQUE SPECIES * COMPETITIONS compete with other farmers and participate in global events * WEATHER – changing weather system • BEAUTIFUL 3D GRAPHICS • immersive, interactive, living world
This is an INDIE GAME, as it was created by a small team of three developers.
Tractor driving (including interactive harvesting of fields), town supply, advanced interactions with villages, and a changeable weather system are all new features in the mobile farm manager!
Try out the best farming tycoon of all time!
How to Install Blocky Farm APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Blocky Farm Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Blocky Farm mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install