One of a kind first audio based game, the Blind Drive game is a black humour action arcade game with audio.
You just need your ears and a earphone to experience the whole game.
Play as Donnie, who is attempting to make a quick buck in a scientific study but suddenly finds himself tied to the steering wheel and driving blindfolded.
Blind Drive Game Features and Gameplay
– Immersive first-person audio so good you can play with your eyes closed
– Fast-paced, 2-button arcade gameplay – 27 levels with boss fights, secret locations, and a very rude boss
– A hilarious crime comedy starring mobsters, dolphins, and your enraged Grandmother, with a full voice cast.
– Jazzy, minimalistic visuals
– Supported devices have ultra-fine haptics (vibrate).
– Full TalkBack accessibility support – Gamepad support
To enable, tap three times with three fingers.
How to Install Blind Drive Map APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Blind Drive Map Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Blind Drive Map mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install