Shadow has fallen upon the domain of men. Amazing saints were killed. Yet, the round of war isn’t finished at this point.
You are a Bladebound, the last remainder of a fallen request. The Sentinel, an amazing goddess, resurrected you. With her guide, you will bring back harmony into the universe of war. Specialty brilliant stuff and leave on an epic journey to recapture the tradition of your pitilessly killed brethren.
Conflict carried radical destiny to the World of Ezura in the past round of seats. The Dragon Betrayer obliterated the Blade Bound request, the last stronghold of expectation. Nobody can get away from his solid arm régime. Yet, his vainglory will be his destruction.
Become a bold prison tracker, abundance chasing witcher or be a processor continually searching for a more noteworthy plunder. Regardless of which of the unlimited ways you pick there is an extraordinary experience anticipating you.
- Find the universe of uzura
- Killed your oponents
- Art your stuff
- Complete with different players
- An epic experience anticipates you
How to Install Blade Bound APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Blade Bound Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Blade Bound mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install