Bistro Heroes is a role-playing game, this game follows a storyline where you have to collect various ingredients such as food to eat, wood, and other useful things. You have to make various exciting dishes in the game. Proceed in the game by developing your town. Install mod apk to use god mode in the game.
This game is developed by “Team Tapas”. You can decorate various types of buildings and furniture. By making tasty dishes in the game you can make progress in the game. The game has great graphics with awesome sound effects. The game has easy-to-learn controls. The game has an engaging storyline where you are the main character.
Bistro Heroes Features-
- Gather various ingredients through hunting.
- Create tasty dishes with special ingredients to run a bistro.
- Collect hero clothes to create unique styles.
- Develop your town with numerous buildings and furniture.
- Various dishes made with ingredients from a fantasy world
- Cute clothes and furniture that can be used freely to decorate heroes and town
- Engaging storyline with the feel of a light novel
- Simple controls easy to learn, even for novices
- Fairytale-like atmosphere and graphics
How to Install Bistro Heroes APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Bistro Heroes Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Bistro Heroes mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Bistro Heroes Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install