Bionix – Spore and Bacteria Evolution Simulator 3D allows you to design your own unique creature, devour cells and germs, collect DNA, improve stats and mutations, evolve, and, of course, tear your enemies to bits!
This game replicates genuine underwater animals including diatoms, ciliates, bacteria, bacillus, spirochaetes, algae, and other species, as well as unlimited and randomly generated underwater landscapes.
It also incorporates elements of the game’s elements.
Spore like modifying the appearance and attributes of their bodies by adding body parts.
Millions of years of evolution have brought you renowned creatures in 3D, including Gastrortich, Stentor, Infusoria, Ciliate, Nematode, Rotifier, Lacrymaria, Hydra, Tardigrade, and others!
Choose from a giant worm, a swift hunter monster, a tentacle monster, or build your own creature from the ground up!
Key features of Bionix Simulator 3D game
– Offline play – Procedural underwater world with artificial life, natural selection and evolution, and a self-contained ecosystem.
– Procedural animations, mechanics based on physics, and ecosystems
– Over 50 realistic 3D creatures, cells, and spores to choose from
– Customize your beast in the struggle for survival and domination with stats, powers, mutations, skins, colours, shapes, and other options.
– And, last but not least, a creature builder that allows you to create your own one-of-a-kind monster!
With Bionix – Spore and Bacteria Evolution Simulator 3D, you may begin your mini galactic adventures right now!
How to Install Bionix APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Bionix Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Bionix mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install