The Big 6 is a collection of six international hockey teams that have influenced the development of the sport around the world and are typically regarded as the best in the world.
Canada, Russia, the United States of America, Finland, the Czech Republic, and Sweden make up the group.
Big6 Hockey Manager Game Features include
– realistic gameplay
– the ability to play in major hockey leagues
– numerous tournament rules and regulations (regular championships, playoffs)
– satisfaction as the manager of a hockey team (infrastructure management, transfer market, finance)
– satisfaction as a coach of a hockey team (realistic tactics adopted from real-life hockey, opportunity to influence the result during the match)
– The control’s intuitive nature
– You’ll be able to play online with real people from all over the world, and it’ll be completely free!
If you are a hockey lover, then download this game now to play on your mobile.
How to Install Big6 Hockey Manager APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Big6 Hockey Manager Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Big6 Hockey Manager mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install