Beastie Bay is an android arcade game, washed shorewards a barren island and encompassed by savage monsters, can you thrive or just endure. Pioneer trails into the obscure territory and then make it their own. Install mod apk to get unlimited money and points in the game.
This game is developed by “Kairosoft Co.,Ltd”. Plant crops, assemble lodging and force sources, and change the island into your very own heaven. As you progress, you’ll have the option to foster new stuff and innovation to take your experience to a higher level, including approaches to go to neglected islands close by.
Beastie Bay Features-
- The native fauna eyeing you as their next meal? Capture the critters, trade them with friends, and train them to fight for you.
- Most have elemental strengths and weaknesses, so use these to your advantage in battle.
- Venture far enough afield and you may find signs of civilization.
- If you make the right friends, your humble isle could grow into an economic powerhouse, complete with hot springs, hotels, and heliport.
- The possibilities are as limitless as the horizon.
- Survival of the fittest was never so fun! You call the shots as you develop your primitive isle into a luxurious slice of paradise.
How to Install Beastie Bay APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Beastie Bay Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Beastie Bay mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Beastie Bay Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install