BattleBox is a comedy action game, and a racing game. You can think of this as a single game that contains many other categories of games.
It’s a multiplayer fun shooter with 3 modes: sandbox, deathmatch and teambattle.
You can find multiple weapons, a lot of funny characters, cars, tanks and helicopters. You can also spawn a lot of objects on all kinds of maps.
Basically this is an online sandbox and shooter game available on Android. Download the mod apk of Battlebox game now to enjoy this action packed game.
How to Install BattleBox APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the BattleBox Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the BattleBox mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install